advantages of Molded Pulp
- Manufactured with 100% recycled materials.
- Recyclable, biodegradable, AND compostable.
- Meets worldwide ISO 14000 environmental standards and European Green Dot standards.
- Less expensive than other packaging (e.g. expanded polystyrene (EPS), vacuumed formed PET and PVC, corrugation and foams).
- Reduces freight and shipping costs.
- Minimizes labor costs due to easy assembly and handling.
- Minimal dependence on volatile price fluctuations of oil, gas and resins.
- Nestable and stackable, reducing storage costs as much as 75%.
- Highly resistant to shock - deflects, dissipates and cushions.
- Dampens vibration up to three times more effectively than EPS.
- Pulp resists damp (water, grease, blood) and carries no electrostatic charge nor generates dust.
- Unaffected by extremes in temperature.
- After-Press available for higher finish retail applications.
- Results in Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public.
© 2018 Primapack SAE. All Rights Reserved.