The ever increasing popularity of molded pulp packaging for eggs throughout the world comes as no surprise as it provides optimal protection throughout the supply chain. Strong, yet soft enough to protect eggs against breakage during transport or storage, the material is breathable, and prevents loss of moisture, as well as keeping the eggs from picking up undesirable odours and flavours.
- 17 lbs 30 egg trays 31 x 31 cm
- 20 lbs 30 egg trays 31 x 31 cm
- Free size 30 egg trays 29 x 29 cm
- 6 x 2 and 10 egg cartons, flat top
- 12 and 15 egg cartons, perforated top
Optional after-pressed finish
The finishing touch for the moulded fibre egg cartons is made by after-pressing. It provides egg cartons with a smooth surface for printing and excellent shape for easy processing in automatic packing machines.